- 8 April 2016 – Dave Bennett
- April 2016 – Red Gully North-1 completion accomplished ahead of schedule and within budget
- February 2016 – Enerdrill completes APA’s Mondarra-9 gas storage well
- December 2015 - Empire’s Red Gully North-1 Well successfully completed
- November 2015 – Enerdrill Rig 3 Completes Warro Drilling program
Based in Western Australia, Enerdrill provides drilling services to the onshore oil & gas and geothermal sectors. Led by an experienced team of industry professionals, Enerdrill owns three drilling rigs and a workover rig, providing the capability of drilling from depths of less than 1,000 metres to over 4,500 metres. Enerdrill’s rigs are designed to handle the rigours of drilling in harsh environments such as those often encountered in Australia’s remote areas.
Enerdrill was formed by West Australians to address the chronic shortage of large drilling rigs in Australia and to help take the onshore oilfield services industry to the next level, in terms of quality and service provision. Enerdrill is the only large rig contractor that is owned and headquartered in Australia.